Who doesn’t love a decked out Christmas Tree? In case you needed a reason to attend the Little Superheroes Festival of Trees, here’s some inspiration:
TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND THE FESTIVAL OF TREES
- Decorating the same old tree every year is B-O-R-I-N-G. Why not get a new, fully decorated tree delivered to your door every single year?!?
- You love socializing and ALL of your friends will be there.
- Where else can you see Alex Kessel wearing an elf costume? At least I think it’s a costume.
- Shopping at the mall on Black Friday is stressful. Christmas tree shopping at the convention center on Black Friday is fun!
- 100% of the proceeds will be used by Little Superheroes to help kids and families who really need it.
- Lincoln is too far away. Come watch the game at the Convention Center and support a great cause. That way even if the Hawkeyes lose you’re still a winner!
- Attending the 2017 Festival of Trees automatically puts you on Santa’s “Nice” list.
- What else would you do on the weekend of the 24th and 25th? It’s not like there’s anything else going on this time of year.
- Secretly you’ve always wanted to hug Olaf, the snowman from Disney’s Frozen…and now you can!
- You’re a kind, generous person who is willing to help children with serious medical issues. In other words, you’re awesome!